Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why do I need to release thoughts?

In "The seven spiritual Laws of Success" by Deepak Chopra, he suggests that you have to open the gap between thoughts, that space between them to be able to manifest your desires.

My mind is constantly chatting... I would love to know how many thoughts per minute I have. It seems my mind is never quiet and silent, not even in my sleep... I dream a lot!

If I write a blog just releasing my thoughts I might be able to have a few moments in which I can just enjoy the silence. I can write down my to-do list to avoid those thoughts coming to remind me I need to do this or that; or write worries, ideas, opinions on daily news or events that will be going around in circles in my mind just trying to get my attention on those topics.

I wish my English were better because in trying to express my thoughts, they might get lost in translation. If someone ever reads this please forgive my writing skills. I am not a writer (you might have already realized it). I could do this in a notebook or in sticky notes but I'll have too many of them all over the place. In a way to keep clutter under control, writing in a computer doesn't occupy space in my home and I don't have to be going from one place to another trying to find the notes that I'm looking for, they'll be all here.

Just for today the idea of writing this blog is out of my mind... I see the gap getting wider.

Have a wonderful day... and remember to have a moment to release your thoughts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment